Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 2 ~ A Mouse's View

Our Church Sanctuary
My daughter, Sara, sent us an unusual request. She wanted us to take a picture of the Church Sanctuary from a mouse's perspective. So, yesterday, after prayer breakfast, I went into the Sanctuary, turned on all the lights and laid down on the floor with my camera phone and snapped this picture. I guess that is what a mouse would see, if he scurried along without anyone noticing him.

Just so you know, Sara is an Art student, in her senior year so I am sure that this is for something she has to draw for one of her classes.

2 comments:

  1. You know I like this one.. Good luck with this great Idea. I will be great to see your pitchers through time. I know I will be keeping my eye on this a new blog!!!

    Have fun taking pitchers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Mary!
    My wife told me that this picture bugs her because it isn't centered...lol...I think she is right....but I will get better over time :)

    ReplyDelete