Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 200 ~ Mother's Day Gifts!

The gifts, with notes from me, Libby and Margaret
I went to Walmart and Staples on Mother's day eve so I could set this up for Karen when she walked in after working all night. The center gift was from me and the two on the side were from our dogs. You have no idea how tough it is to get dogs to go to Walmart with you

Now we can rock out on our computer.
We have really cheap speakers on our computer so I went to Staples and got these at a good price. Now our music won't sound tinny.
yummy

These are two of Karen's favorite treats; these were from Margaret.

A painting
 I went to Walmart to buy the frame and the picture is actually a "painting" I had commissioned from DeviantART. The artist drew the painting form Karen's profile picture on Facebook.

I hope Karen had a great Mother's day, even though she had to work.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment