Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 356 ~ Dogs Gone By!


This is the desk in our living room and on it we have two pics of our dogs who died some time ago. I was just thinking about them when I was looking at some old videos (which is only a minute long and you can see below.) Baily and Zorro were good dogs! 

Bailey was our first dog. Except for the fact that she shed a lot, she was a very good dog.



Zorro was actually my daughter's dog but we took care of him while she was away at college. But, by all means, Zorro was Sara'a dog because whenever she came home, he would light up! He was the only dog I know who had a swagger when he walked!


Here's a short video I made, mostly of Zorro but Bailey is in the last few seconds of the video. Libby is also in it.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment