Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 169 ~ Water Pistol

a kid with a water pistol
Today we have a guest photographer. I asked Donna from church if one of her kids had a water pistol I needed for a movie/commercial we are making for our church. She said she'd check it out. Turns out she did! 
The Side View
I needed it to be a small water pistol because in the commercial is about "Things I do NOT want to do this summer." And one thing is "being on the losing end of a water fight." So one kid will take this water pistol and shot it at another kid and laugh hysterically.  Then, a bunch of kids will dump tons of water on the kid with the water pistol.  I am not sure how funny that will be but the kids will love it.

yes, it's smaller than a spoon!
Since it's April, I told the mom as soon as we do that scene I will make sure their kid changes clothes immediately so that they don't catch a cold.

By the way, the point of the commercial is after the kids say all the things they DON'T want to happen to them this summer, they'll conclude by saying what they DO want to happen: and that's "go to church!" 
This is because summer attendance usually slacks off.

Even though I got these pics through email, I sent it to my phone so that it could still qualify as  MY DAILY PHONE PIC.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment