Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 313 ~ Cup Confusion

two cups
We went to Karen's Parent's house for a bar-b-que where we had delicious burgers, chicken and hot dogs. Of course, I overate. Well, I go to grab a drink and see the cups all stacked up so I grab one, pour the water and start drinking. My father-in-law asked, "Why are you drinking out of the wrong cup?" I had no idea what he was talking about until I saw the word "Mom" written on the cup with a sharpie. He had actually written everyone's name on the cup ahead of time and, I, of course, took the wrong one.

If you ask me, that is a little too much preparation for a humble bar-b-que what, then again, what do I know.

Yes, all night long people refered to me as "mom" while my mother-in-law had to suffer the indignity of drinking out of a cup named "Jim."

Speaking of cups, here is a great song called Cups.


See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Of course my Father wrote everyone's name on the cups... :-)

    ReplyDelete