Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 128 ~ The NEW Green Party Mascot!

My Computer Screen
I took a picture of my new background on my computer. I asked my daughter to draw me a NEW mascot for my annual Green Party that I have for the kids at church. I paid her fair and square since she is a starving artist!
NAME ME!! 
 Here is the original image that she drew. I am running a contest to name my NEW Green Party Mascot. A five dollar gift card to WaWa....go ahead and check it out and you can enter the contest too even if I only know you from the interwebs. I can mail you the gift card or if you don't have a WaWa near you, I can make it a different convenience store card. Here's the link  Click here!!!! Hope you enter the contest!

I said, NAME ME!!!!
And this is the version without the blushiies.  Isn't my daughter, Sara, a great artist? Why don't you go to her web comic page and take a look at her work. Pageviews = money for Sara and I've already established that she is a starving artist. Click here for Sara's work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment