Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 156 ~ Easter 2013!

Easter Celebrations!
No Easter baskets this year! But I did get my wife some raisinets (which she loves), some class A Jelly beans and some chocolate malt candies, along with a note saying, "Happy Easter, Karen. He is Risen, He is Risen, indeed!"

Karen returned the favor by giving me a giant Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bar, which I will try NOT to eat in one sitting.  On my note she wrote, "For Jimmy, (meaning the giant chocolate bar) Happy Easter. Love, Karen."

The simple things in life are the best, don't you think?

Happy Easter!

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love how Karen squeezed her note onto the corner of yours. Way to conserve paper sis. Proud of you. :-) lol Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen has truly become Teddy Roosevelt-esk in her concern for conservation

    ReplyDelete