Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 225 ~ Ipod Touch Destroyed!

Crushed!
So my Ipod touch, which I won as a prize from the Russian Orthodox Podcast, shipped to me all the way from Australia,- is broken, as you see! It got caught in the seat of my car and as I put the seat down, it shattered.  I went to Ebay the next day and got a used Ipod nano for under 40 dollars. Can't be without my tunes! 

The power still works, even with broken Glass! 
On facebook, one of my friends advised me to take the Ipod Touch to a phone repair shop and they can replace the glass for a reasonable amount of money. I hadn't thought they could do that but I will check into it. In the meantime, I got my small nano which does the trick.  The Ipod touch was great for WiFi but I have a kindle fire so that can take care of my WiFi needs.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment