Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 241 ~Ugly Tie Contest



The two contestants 
 Jr NYI, the church youth group, met after church yesterday afternoon. We had an ugly tie contest. Only two kids wore ties. Guess which tie won the ugly tie contest? It was the girl on the left. Even though the girl on the right had an interesting look but the tie on the left was, in my opinion, the wearer of the ugliest tie. She won five dollars!
three ties for the price of one
 Daniel helped out and came dressed for the occasion.
good times!

group shot
 I joined in on the fun, too.
my ugly tie
 I stole the idea for a sock for an ugly tie from my sister, Nancy!
What? I know, I don't have a tie!
 No tie but he still had fun.  We ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and chips.
impromptu tie
This teen joined in on the fun and, put this tie together at the last minute.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment