Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 228 ~ Art at Ocean County College

entitled, "Dog Toys"
My son is taking an Art course at OCC for the summer and I bring my Medical Coding Work to do at the college while he takes his class. While I was waiting for my son, I saw some interesting art. I like the colors of the painting above.

hanging from the ceiling

This reminded me of a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon.

I think the eyes should have been the same color

 It is made of buttons. The artist had to steal a lot of shirts to do this project.

What is it?
Not sure what this but it's cool.

The picture below is a semi-nude à la Renaissance paintings but if I'd thought I'd warn you first just in case that offends you....It is a bit on the macabre side, as well...It's called  Death and Me.

Scroll below if you want to see it.....otherwise, leave now......


↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓


A Strange Dance

I know, it's weird but some am I...I kinda like it.

See You tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment