Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 68 ~ Van stuck in the Mud and a Polar Bear Plunge Video!

Stuck in the mud
 On Christmas eve, our church was so crowded that some cars had to park on the grass. Well, they moved the church van to the grass too but because of rain and mud, it sunk into the ground when they tried to move the van back onto the parking lot after the service was over, it got stuck! Luckily, a bit later, when the ground firmed up they were able to get it out.

the wood didn't help
Actually, I am not sure how they got it out.  Don, one of the guys at the church who gets things done, spoke about possibly towing it out but I am not sure how they did it. I did see the van parked in it's proper place that afternoon so they did it somehow. If someone can comment below and let us all know how it was done, that would be great!

Okay, this is a daily pic blog but my daughter and her friend decided to do a Polar Bear Swim on New Years's day. Here is the video my son shot of it. It was my video camera so I guess it qualifies to be put on my blog site :)

Enjoy and Happy New Year!



Sorry the video is a bit blurry.
See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Jonathan and Justin got it out by backing it up with help from my truck and then accelerating out.

    ReplyDelete