Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 69 ~ I love my Coffee!

McCoffee
 Back on Day 65, when I helped someone deliver a hospital bed (click here to see that post), I waited to meet the guy named Charlie who  was going to pick me up in his van so I could help him) Well, since I had extra time, I stopped in McDonald's and I bought a cup of coffee. The great thing about McDonald's Coffee is not matter what size you get, it's only one dollar. So, of course, I purchased the extra large!

Ever since I have been unemployed, I really don't buy coffee much when I am out and about.  I used to buy two cups a day at WaWa or 7-11 and that would be a buck seventy a pop. I don't have that kind of disposable income right now.  But every now and then I'll treat myself!

Fancy mug
Whenever I visit my in-laws, the coffee is always great. This is when we came over for a short visit and since it's still Christmas time, they brought out the fancy mugs.
my coffee beans
One year for Christmas, my son Justin got me Kenya AA Coffee because I used to love to get that from Wawa but they discontinued it so Kenya AA was a fine Christmas present. The only problem was that they were whole beans so I had to go out and buy a coffee grinder. It was the best mistake my son ever made because fresh ground coffee is so much better than the supermarket coffee I used to get. And the best part it, since we buy it at BJ's Club store, it is about the same price as the regular coffee. Win~win!

My coffee set up~ the coffee pot, beans and grinder
BJ's Club Store hasn't had Kenya AA for a while so I am drinking Ethiopian flavor nowadays. 

What's your favorite kind of coffee? Comment below!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments: