Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 36 ~ A Long Walk with the Dog.


Margaret's attention captivated by the geese
Last week I decided to go on a walk with my dog, Margaret and it turned out to be a long walk to the bay. That's okay since I do have some extra time on my hands nowadays.  Margaret is usually very hard to photograph because she is always moving and jumping so the pictures can come out blurry. The only reason this is a good shot is because she was starring intently at some geese, trying to decide whether to chase them or not.  She tried buy my leash held her back.


Geese in the Bay
This was the view as we sat on the picnic table at the beach.  I needed the rest after a long walk.

profile shot

Margaret and I

Good shot of Margaret; not so good of me. Margaret is still starring at the geese. Hopefully, we'll go back to the bay soon!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment