Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 51 ~ Church Christmas Party!

group shot of the party!
Last night was our church Christmas party! It was a lot of fun. We really packed them in the church basement. The food was great and the conversation was great too! Karen, my wife, arrived a bit late because she had been in the city that afternoon to watch "The Nutcracker" with her mom and her niece.
Sometimes our church will have a Christmas party in a restaurant  but I like it much better on our church premises.

a kid wearing my tie
My wife pointed out that my tie didn't match my shirt (I have terrible coordination skills) so I took the tie off and handed it to the kid at the next table. "Put this on" I told him so he decided to make himself look like a ninja! Nothing says Christmas like Ninja!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment