Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 55 ~ My Nephew the Chaplain!

Me and Rev. Joe
This past summer I had a great time spending a few hours with my nephew Joe. He lives in West Virginia but he is a Chaplain Candidate in the US Army so he was up in Fort Dix for some training.  His endorsing agency is I believe some association of Independent Fundamentalist Baptists. I forget the name but I know it wasn't Southern Baptist.  He had been very busy training with his unit so I didn't get to see him much. But the night before he was to leave, I got to meet him at the base, pick him up in my car and we drove to WaWa for a cup of tea and then back again.  I know , not very exciting but we had a great time talking to each other and I was happy to see his love for the Lord.  The army is in good hands if we have more Chaplains like Joe.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment