Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 38 ~ Good Bye Fall; Hello Winter!



THE CHILDREN with other Fall decorations about to be packed up
This two wooden scarecrows, which stood outside up until last week, were affectionately called THE CHILDREN by my wife, Karen. She even gave them names, Matilda and Jeb.  Well, last week Karen gathered all the Fall decorations, including THE CHILDREN and got them ready for the long winter in the garage. I thought I'd snap a picture of Matilda and Jeb before they took their long winter's nap.

Wooden Snowmen, standing guard by my door
Yes, December means winter decorations.  Here are two wooden snowmen, named Flake and Blizzard. They will stand were Matilda and Jeb did all Autumn long! I do love Christmas decorations  The shadow you see in the window is actually a reflection of me taking the picture. 

See you tomorrow!

NOTE: My wife just reminded me that THE CHILDREN were inside decorations, not outside. I guess I am not that observant! I wonder what was outside during Autumn? I guess I should ask my wife.

1 comment:

  1. Mike,
    I added your blog to my blog list on the right!

    ReplyDelete