Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 52 ~ Stephanie the Meanie!

Stephanie Eating Corn at a Bar B Q
When my niece Stephanie was a little girl, I always told her I was going to write  a children's book about her called, "Stephanie the Meanie." It was a story about a mean girl who, because of a kindness shown to her, changes her ways. Although, I still have the story idea in my head, I never did write it down.  Maybe, someday. She is a person full of life and is a pleasure to be around!

Grandma and Stephahie waiting for the show to begin
 My wife, Karen and her mother met Stephanie in the city to watch the Nutcracker Suite.  Sadly, because of traffic, they arrived late and missed the entire first half of the show. But they enjoyed the second half.
The Curtain before the Show

The Poster
Stephanie, Martha and Herbie
Karen sent all these pictures (except for the corn one)  to my phone so I could use them on this blog. Thanks, Karen!

I hope to see Stephanie again soon!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment