Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 62 ~ Bowling at the Navy Base

Don and me
Sara and Daniel wanted to meet their friends at the bowling alley but it was on the Navy Base. They needed someone with a military ID to get them on the base. I knew my retired Air Force status would come in handy for something. I didn't bowl but watched others. I really am no good at it and don't care enough about it to improve my game but I enjoyed watching the others and talking with everyone.

such form!
Did he knock them down? Can't remember

taking a rest
lightning throw!
took this with my Kindle
action shot!
Where are You?
Stacy wanted to know why Karen wasn't there. I said you can ask her yourself so I took this picture and sent it to Karen with the caption, Where are you? Karen wanted to be there but she had to pick up Matthew from work.

It was a nice evening. I have to do that again!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment