Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 108 ~ Manning the Video Booth at Church

view from the video/sound booth
One of the things I do sometimes at my Nazarene church parish is man the sound and video booth.  When I do that, I have to make sure that the songs are projected on the screen in the front of the church so that the congregation can sing along.  

The manuscript from the Sermon
When Pastor Del preaches, I have to follow along in his manuscript and project any relevant Scripture quotations at the correct time so that as he is saying the Scripture, the congregation can read it on the screen as well.  It is sometimes hard to pay attention to the sermon as a source of spiritual nourishment when I am manning the video because I am in "work" mode.  But I don't do it that often.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment