Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 120 ~ The VA Clinic Lounge

VA Lounge Bookshelf
 When I went to the VA on Tuesday for my blood pressure check, I wandered over to the lounge. In it, they have a book shelf which patrons can borrow so I borrowed a Dorothy Sayers mystery, "Cloud of Witnesses." I am not sure when I'll have time to read it, but, hopefully, I will soon.

the plaque on the bookshelf 
 This bookshelf was an Eagle project from 2002.  If the Boy Scout was 17 when he did his project, that would make him 28 years old now. I wonder if he knows his work still endures. God bless the Boy Scouts!
Snacks for Vets
 This bread was for the taking. I imagine it was donated by a thrift store or a routes salesman or even a supermarket. The last time I was here they had donuts but I guess the bread is healthier. I took a slice since there was an open loaf.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment