Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 10~ Something to Remember this Election Season


I have the responsibility at my church to change the sign in the front by the highway. My kids remind me that I don't change it often enough but that's another story.  Well, with Election Time upon us and all those annoying Campaign ads, I thought that this would be a good message to get out.  "Jesus Loves You" is a good thing to remember, especially if your candidate loses this Tuesday! 

For my international readers, you should know that our laws insist that in every political commercial the candidate has to say in his or her own voice, their name and that they approve of the message. (example:
25 seconds of annoying plea for vote, then in the final 5 seconds, we hear, "I'm John Smith and I approve of this message").

I think it's a stupid law but that a discussion for another time....

Thanks, Stacy, for giving me the idea for this sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment