Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 19 ~ Tying Sneakers!

Amy, tying her sneakers
Last Saturday, when we helped out friends move, Amy, a girl from the church and the daughter of one of the helpers, sat down to tie her sneakers. I glanced at her and thought, "It seems like she is taking a long time to tie them." and then I thought, "I know! I need a picture for the daily blog"  So I took these pics. She looked at me like I was out of my mind, which I may be and she asked, "Why are you taking a picture of me tying my shoes" I told her it was for my blog. She asked, "What kind of blog do you have?"

Now, that's a good question!  

I guess in my year long project of uploading a phone picture everyday, I am going to have to upload some unusual ones from time to time just to keep up!

So, here is Amy, tying her sneakers!
Thanks Amy!



in the midst of fervent tying

Finished Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment