Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 14 ~ Paying off a bet....

hanging my head in shame because I lost the bet...
Hey, what can I tell you, I pay off my debts....I bet $20 that Romney would win while my friend Steve backed Obama....Well, we all know how that turned out so here I am handing Steve his twenty bucks. I must say, Steve was very gracious and not like some of my facebook friends who were gloating and boasting  all over my wall about the election.  Congratulations, Mr. Obama. I didn't vote for you and I really think your policies are going to destroy this country but, you won fair and square and you are what the American people want.


The money before I handed it to Steve
I told Steve in some ways paying him $20 was a good thing. I need to get used to losing money, now that Obama got reelected....!

2 comments:

  1. I love the "humble nod pose" Jim. LOL. Keep the pictures coming. I enjoy this blog. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike!
    and I love the happy smile on Steve's face! He really was happy that Obama won!

    ReplyDelete