Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 23 ~ Giving Blood!

The trucks with the blood sucking equipment!

 Sure, I may have just lost my job but I forgot that I made an appointment to give blood Saturday morning so first thing on Saturday, I woke up and drove to the Ramada Inn where the Red cross was collecting blood! I spent the rest of the day running errands with my wife and Sunday I have plans in NYC (You should see pics of NYC tomorrow, hopefully) so I don't get to do the Resume/unemployment thing until Monday! Who knew being unemployed could be so time consuming!

about to get stuck! Yikes
The bloods 'aflowing!

Lost my Job! Take my Blood! What else do you want?

the view from my table

not so bad~ when I'm done, I get cookies!
 It took a bit longer to give blood because I also gave plasma platelets, They took my blood, removed the platelets and then returned the blood with calcium which made my lips tingle and made me feel a bit nausea..
But, it's worth it to do a good deed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment