Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 7~ "My Daily Phone Pic" Blog issues its Political Endorsement

I did some early voting at 7-11

With the election just days away, we at the "My Daily Phone Pic" blog want to join other blogs and newspapers issuing their endorsements for the President of the United States.  While not having the prestige of the New York Times or Washington Post nor possessing the readership of popular political blog/ websites like The Huffington Post or the Drudge Report, we still want to join the fray and lend our opinion! So here it goes.
To us, the choice is clear:

Romney 2012

I have to admit, that Governor Romney was not my first choice because to me, he wasn't a conservative so by supporting Romney in the beginning I was actually just voting against Obama. Since his inauguration I knew that his massive spending would not help the economy nor create jobs like he promised. Nor do I like his infringement upon Religious liberties in imposing his view that Roman Catholic Organizations MUST provide birth control to their employees. And, for crying out loud, our taxes will soon sky rocket when Obama Care is fully implemented. So,as I said, in the beginning, I was voting against Obama.

But  the Governor has grown on me these past few weeks and he sounds more conservative and I am hoping that he is not just speaking conservative to get "conservative" votes. Romney's message is positive and now I find myself voting FOR Romney, not just against Obama.

So we hope you do your civic duty and vote this Tuesday. And while you are in there, with the curtains closed, go ahead and pull the lever for Romney. Maybe, then, we can reverse some of this hope and change

And if you are afraid that by voting for Romney your friends will make fun of you, go ahead and do it anyway; they'll never know...:)

That's what is great about secret ballots.






No comments:

Post a Comment