Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 30 ~ The Christmas decorating begins!

Stick snowman!
The day after thanksgiving is always a great time to eat Turkey...again! Our family was invited over a friend's house who made a complete turkey dinner just like thanksgiving. The reason they didn't make one on Thursday was because they were invited to another house on thanksgiving so I guess they had a "hankering" to make their own dinner so a Friday thanksgiving meal it was!  It was delicious!

After dinner, we sat around and watched "Tim Hawkins," a funny guy and I noticed these snowmen in the corner.  I thought, It's time to decorate for Christmas now that Thanksgiving is over. I guess these snowmen will end up outside in our friend's front yard but I am not sure. I'll have to ask.

My wife said we'll do our own decorating next week.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment