Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 25 ~ I Lost my Car...and found it again!

my car, lonely and waiting for me at the Mall!
Okay, I am  officially losing it! I went to the Mall yesterday to the Verizon Wireless store so I could see about reducing some of our phone bill by cutting minutes or something and after that I went out to the parking lot to get my car.

 BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT!

It took me fifteen minutes but I finally found my little Volkswagen Bug! It was so great to see it! As I got in my car, I realized that being unemployed is a bit of a transition for me and that perhaps the stress of looking for a new job is something I have to adjust to.

I am proud of myself because usually when I do stupid things like that I totally lose it! But this time I only lost it a little bit :) Maybe, that's why it only took me 15 minutes to find my car instead of a half  hour.

Note to Self: Make sure you pay extra special attention to where I park!

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment