Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 29 ~ A Birthday Celebration!

Sara, about to blow out the Candles
Last week, before Thanksgiving, our family to to "Grandma's house" to sing Happy Birthday to Sara. Now it is true that Sara's birthday was on Veteran's day (Nov 11th) so it was some time ago but she was at school at the time and she missed having a cake with the family.  So, we did it up big!

....it seems like only yesterday that Sara was a little tike like this....

In the pool, yelling for her dog, Spike
I realize I don't have any digital pictures of my kids when they were really young. Or, at least, I can't find them! The picture above was for a story I wrote and was trying to make a "picture book" using photos. I never completed the project.

hanging around, eating cake!
Since Sara was the birthday girl, she chose the cake. The one she liked is Tiramisu. I am not a big fan but it's her day so that's what we ate. I had a little bit and couldn't finish it.

Happy birthday, Sara! 

See you, tomorrow!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment