Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 11 ~ Today We Voted!!!!


I marked Romney, as you see! Sorry, Barry

As you can see, I voted for Romney/Ryan just like I said I would! There were also school board members to be voted on plus two public questions.  My son, Daniel, asked, "Is it legal to take pictures inside the voting booth?" I honestly don't know but I figured if I didn't ask the poll workers, then I wouldn't knowingly break any rules.

I got home early today so that I could vote with my son Daniel, his first election and my wife Karen.  Justin, my other son, already voted!  I never like to miss voting, even on "off" years. I figure I have no right to complain about anything if I don't participate!

By the way, if you didn't vote yet, go ahead and do it! There is still time!!

GO ROMNEY!!!
but, of course, you should vote your conscience. :)

me pressing the "Cast Vote: button to make it official!


Daniel and I walking to the polling place!

Daniel walking in

posing, at his mother's request! He is such a good son!

Hey, I vote here today!

Karen, doing her civic duty!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to tell you that you are not support to take pitchers. I'm glad you got to go with your family to vote. thanks again for the great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I just found out by my facebook friends....oh, well; I won't do it again but I don't think I'll get arrested....

    ReplyDelete